NRC Assam Hearing Result, NRC Hearing, Claims Hearings Schedule Portal, NRC Assam Hearing.in, NRC Claim Hearings: Like You all know First Part NRC Assam has released on 1st January 2018 and NRC 2nd Draft or Complete Draft NRC was released on 30th July 2018. Hearings for the claims and objection round, in which over 36 lakh people will try to prove their case for inclusion in the NRC. Important Announcement on Claims and Objections. The Process of Hearing of Claims will start across the state from 15th February 2019.
People are being informed of the date, time and venue of the hearings through a notice, and they are required to bring the original copies of all the submitted documents. Claimants can also check details of the time, date and venue of their hearing online by visiting http://www.nrcassam.nic.in.
NRC Assam Hearing Result
NRC State Co-ordinator of Assam has scheduled the time, date and venue for hearing to verify your applications. A notice will be sent to your home by NRC authority to attend your hearing. Claimants are requested to attend the hearing on the given date and time at the allotted venue and this hearing cannot be rescheduled.
NRC Claims Hearing going to start across the state from 15th February 2019 and you can check your NRC Hearing Claims & Objections Status Online at NRC Assam Official website www.nrcassam.nic.in. NRC Assam has introduced a new website https://clmsobjhearing.com/ where you can your status by entering your NRC Application Receipt Number.
NRC Hearing Claims & Objections
- Disposal of Claims and Objections will be carried out through hearings.
- Date, Time and Venue of the hearing will be intimated through a Notice that will be delivered house to house by NRC field level functionaries
- Persons required to appear are requested to bring for the hearing originals of all documents submitted, Notices/ Letters for Re-verification (LFR)/ Letters of information (LOI), if any, copies of other information submitted, i.e. NRC Application Form, Claim Form, Manual Family Tree (MFT) or any other NRC related documents and valid photo identity proof
- Minors need not come for the hearing. They can be represented by their parents
- To know details of Time, Date and Venue of the hearings, visit NRC website www.nrcassam.nic.in and click on the link claims Hearing Schedule Portal.
Important announcement on Claims and Objections: The process of Hearing of Claims will start across the state from 15th February 2019. pic.twitter.com/yGQrPFlpJb
— NRC Updation Assam (@NRCupdateAssam) February 13, 2019
ARN Based Claims Search Online @ www.clmsobjhearing.com
Hearing Search is ARN Based. So, the Applicant needs to enter there ARN Number to Check Hearing Status Online. ARN is 21 digit Application Receipt Number, Mention in the 4th page of NRC form you submit Offline. ARN Number used to Check you NRC Status Online or Offline. Here We are going to share a Step-by-step guide to check Claims Hearings
- First, Open a Web Browser
- Visit NRC Assam website www.nrcassam.nic.in
- Now, On Home Page of NRC Assam. Click on “Claims Hearing Schedule Portal” under NRC HIGHLIGHTS
- Now It will redirect you to another website https://clmsobjhearing.com/LOINoticeOnline/Claims.htm
- Here you need to Enter your 21 Digit ARN and Fill Captcha
- Finally, Click on “Search” Button
That’s it, Your NRC Hearing Result will appear on Screen.
Please Note: All Calimants need to get their biometric enrolment done duing calims hearing. Those already having Aadhar Need to bring the Aadhaar Card.