8th February Amazon Quiz, Amazon 8th February Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answer 8th Feb, 8th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz: Hello everyone another day started and Amazon bring another opportunity to Win Rs.1000 Pay Balance for 50 Winner “Absolutely Free” for all the Amazon User. 7th February Amazon Quiz has announced by Amazon India and the prize is Rs.1000 Pay Balance. If you are interested in Amazon Quiz Contest then you are at right place. Here in this article, I am going to share all the information about Amazon Quiz and answer too. So, Stay tuned & Scroll down.
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and it’s valid for Amazon App users only. So, you need to download & Install Amazon App on your smartphone to eligible yourself. It gives their user a great chance to win huge prizes like DSLR Camera, Vivo V11 Pro, Amazon Pay Balance, etc. from Amazon.
8th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz
All the interested user requested to Download Amazon App to participate in Amazon Quiz Contest. This Contest will commence Daily from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
Only 5 questions ask by Amazon in this Daily Quiz Time Contest and you need to give the right answer to win Free Amazon Gift Prizes. Here in this article, I am going to share all the information about Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
8th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer
Q1: ‘Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
- Answer: Bathing
Q2: The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian State
- Answer: Punjab
Q3: Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
- Answer: Nike
Q4: Jetsun Pema became the queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage in 2011?
- Answer: Bhutan
Q5: Which High Court recently ruled against negative marking in competitive examinations?
- Answer: Madras High Court
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 08 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 50 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 1,000 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
Amazon Honor Band 4 Quiz Winner 7th February 2019
There are a total of 1 Prize will be given under this contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 28th February 2019. You can check the result at Amazon Official result Page.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
So, That’s it for Today’s Guys. Hope you all participate in Daily Amazon Quiz Time. If not, then you should do because it’s free and it hardly takes a minute. So, not a big deal. If Good Luck favors then you can win Huge Gift Prizes from Amazon like Vivo V11 Pro, iPhone X, OnePlus 6T, DSLR Camera, Free Shopping and lot’s more. Hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any doubt, Please feel to ask us in the comment section below. Also, Don’t forget to share with your friends and family and ask them to Participate in this Quiz Contest too. Thank You. Keep Visit us for more.