- 1 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer
- 1.1 Amazon Quiz Answer 8th April 2019: Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
- 1.2 8th April Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer
- 1.3 22nd February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer: Win Rs.1,000
- 1.4 15th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer to Win Rs.10,000
- 1.5 Terms & Conditions
- 1.6 11th February Amazon Quiz Answer: Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance
- 1.7 8th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer: Win Rs.1000
- 1.8 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer 4th February 2019: Win Rs.5000
- 1.9 Amazon Quiz 1st February 2019 Answer: Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winner)
- 1.10 14th January 2019 Amazon Quiz Answer: Win Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance (50 Winner)
- 1.11 How to Participate in Amazon Quiz?
- 1.12 Conclusion
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz Answer, Amazon 8th April Quiz Answer, Amazon Quiz 8th April 2019 Answer, Daily Amazon Quiz Time: 8th April 2019 Amazon Quiz Time Contest has started for all Amazon App users. All Interested users participate in this contest from morning 8 AM to 12 PM Noon. Here in this article, Amazon going to share Amazon Quiz Answer for 8th April 2019. So, that you can eligible yourself without any mistake.
Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours, which starts from morning 8 AM and close at 12 PM and all the interested users need to answer before 12 PM. Todays Amazon Quiz Time Contest has started and the Prize is Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Scroll down for more details
Amazon Quiz Answer 8th April 2019: Win Rs.10000 Pay Balance
This Quiz Time Contests valid for Amazon App users only and valid on 22nd February 2019 till 12 PM. So, you need to download & Install Amazon App on your smartphone to eligible yourself and give the right answer to Rs.1,000 Pay Amazon Balance absolutely free. Here in this article, we will update all Answer just start Quiz.
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Time
- Today’s Prize – Rs.1,000 Pay Amazon Balance (50 Winner)
- Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Quiz Date – 22 February 2019
- Winners List Will Declare On – March 2019
8th April Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer
The Answer will be added soon. just after starting the quiz.
22nd February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer: Win Rs.1,000
The answer will be added soon. (T&C)
15th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer to Win Rs.10,000
Question 1: Where in the human body is the femur located?
- Answer: Leg
Question 2: Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
- Answer: Taare Zamin Par
Question 3: During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
- Answer: Kerala
Question 4: ‘Claque’ is _____.
- Answer: a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
Question 5: If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piece of fashion are they referring to?
- Answer: Shoes
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer Time will start from morning 8 AM and we will update the answers just after starting this.
Terms & Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 15 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay balance hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
11th February Amazon Quiz Answer: Win Rs.50,000 Pay Balance
Question 1: From what book is the quote,’ War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is strength’?
- Answer: 1984
Question 2: ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
- Answer: The Office
Question 3: The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________.
- Answer: Marie Curie
Question 4: In the context of space, a ‘Light Year’ is ______.
- Answer: A unit of length
Question 5: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a _____.
- Answer: Father
The quiz Time will start from morning 8 AM and we will update the answers just after starting this.
8th February Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer: Win Rs.1000
Q1: ‘Ablutophobia’ is the fear of?
- Answer: Bathing
Q2: The Greeks referred to this state as ‘Pentapotamia’, an inland delta of five converging rivers. Name this Indian State
- Answer: Punjab
Q3: Which of these is the Greek goddess of victory?
- Answer: Nike
Q4: Jetsun Pema became the queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage in 2011?
- Answer: Bhutan
Q5: Which High Court recently ruled against negative marking in competitive examinations?
- Answer: Madras High Court
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answer 4th February 2019: Win Rs.5000
Question 1) Who led the Indian cricket team to their first ever World Cup victory in 1983?
- Answer – Kapil Dev
Question 2) What is the national sport of Japan?
- Answer – Sumo Wrestling
Question 3) A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
- Answer – 14
Question 4) The largest Buddhist monastery is the world is located in ___
- Answer – Indonesia
Question 5) Which of these Indian states does NOT share its border with China?
- Answer – Nagaland
The Answers will be added soon…! Just after starting Quiz.
Amazon Quiz 1st February 2019 Answer: Win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance (5 Winner)
Q1) Where can you take a selfie while sitting on the real Iron Throne used in the filming of Game of Thrones?
- Answer – Croatia
Q2) ‘I’m the king of the world’ is a dialogue from which movie?
- Answer – Titanic
Q3) There have been 3 Kabbadi World Cups held so far, and one country has won them all. Which one is it?
- Answer – India
Q4) Polar bears are found in Antarctica.
- Answer – False
Q5) ‘Salome’ and ‘An Ideal Husband’ are plays written by which playwright?
- Answer – Oscar Wilde
The answer will be added soon. Just After starting Quiz.
14th January 2019 Amazon Quiz Answer: Win Rs.1000 Amazon Pay Balance (50 Winner)
Q1.: M.K. Gandhi lived in a farm in South Africa named after a famous Russian novelist. Name the author.
- Answer: Leo Tolstoy
Q2.: Which of these elements is NOT named after a scientist?
- Answer: Ruthenium
Q3.: The archeological remains of which institution is found in the vicinity of a town called ‘Bihar Sharif’ in the eastern part of India?
- Answer: Nalanda University
Q4.: One of the oldest sanctuaries in India is the Garampani Sanctuary. Which state is it located in?
- Answer: Assam
Q5.: _ is a philosophical perspective that views the universe and everything in it as a kind of machine made up of connected but distinct parts?
- Answer: Mechanism
The answers will be updated just after starting Quiz.
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz?
- Step → 1: Download Amazon App iOS | Android
- Step → 2: Install and Open the App
- Step → 3: Sign in or Sign up for new Amazon Account.
- Step → 4: At the HomePage, You will see “Amazon Quiz Contest” Banner
- Step → 5: Now Click on Banner and Click on “Start” Button
- Step → 6: That’s it, Now Answer 5 Questions, One by One
- Step → 7: Done. You get a Congratulations message on Screen like Below Screenshot. and you will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Quiz Winners. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
So, That’s it for Today’s Guys. Hope you all participate in Daily Amazon Quiz Time. If not, then you should do because it’s free and it hardly takes a minute. So, not a big deal. If Good Luck favors then you can win Huge Gift Prizes from Amazon like Vivo V11 Pro, iPhone X, OnePlus 6T, DSLR Camera, Free Shopping and lot’s more. Hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any doubt, Please feel to ask us in the comment section below. Also, Don’t forget to share with your friends and family and ask them to Participate in this Quiz Contest too. Thank You. Keep Visit us for more.